Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Journalism and Democracy 2012 A.Abraham

For my first post I am choosing Sowing the Seeds of Revolution. It is very interesting to me of how a group of people rebelled on the norm of the world at such an early time,standing up for what they believe in. It makes me excited and energized to learn and dicussion how people are such revolutionaries. By posting on this I am attempting to more than barely even touch on how this vital peice of history paved a way for us in todays socities. 

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job on this blog. It is clear you spent a lot of time on it and your effort shows. All the pictures and videos keep me interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is really good. The wording brings up great images. i LOVED READING IT.

    ReplyDelete